Kinetico’s CC Series water softeners are designed to fit into your kitchen. Typically used to feed soft water to a particular commercial equipment or application, this series provides continuous soft water without sacrificing space. CC Series softeners can be installed on a hot water line up to 150°F (65.6°C).
Kinetico CC Product Line
CC Series commercial water softeners require no electricity, operate at all hours of the day and night, and provide excellent flow rates. These compact commercial softeners are designed to fit underneath a commercial dish table, with casters for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Non-Electric Operation – Powered by the kinetic energy of moving water. Reliable, no timers or computers to set, adjust, repair or replace.
- Corrosion Resistant Valve and Tanks – Long lasting and can endure even the harshest environments.
- Twin-Tank System – Continuous and uninterrupted supply of soft water even during regeneration
- Countercurrent Regeneration – Recognized as the most efficient regeneration method. Operates only with 100% soft water which prolongs the life of the system. Conserves water and salt, while eliminating hardness breakthrough.
- Optimal Salt and Water Efficiency – Low water consumption. Less money spent on salt.
- Minimal Regeneration – Eliminates guesswork and regenerates based on actual water usage resulting in minimal salt use and maximum water efficiency.